Target Standard and Premium use a modified version of the Adobe Target mbox.js file.
- Click Setup > Implementation in Target Standard.
- Click Download mbox.js and follow the prompts to save the file.
- (Conditional) If you use mbox.js version 60 or later, you can configure the library to automatically hide page content by default until mboxes load to reduce flicker on responsive sites.For more information, see "Suppress page-load flicker" in mbox.js Advanced Settings .
- Create the mbox.js reference on the website.Beginning with mbox.js version 57, the mbox.js reference can be placed anywhere within the <head> section of the page.If you use a version of mbox.js prior to version 57, the reference must be the last item in the <head> section of your pages. If the reference is not the last item, serious display or performance issues could result. See Technical Implementation Details for more information.
- Upload the saved mbox.js file to the location in your hosting environment that you specified in the code.