Create an Adbox for an image
Use an AdBox to deliver images in an off-site implementation using Adobe Target.
- Create the AdBox URL:
https://myClientCode.tt.omtrdc.net/m2/myClientCode/ubox/ image?mbox=emailHeroImage123_320x200& mboxDefault=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyourcompany%2Ecom%2Fimg%2Flogo%2Egif
- Where myClientCode is your company's client code. Your company's client code is all lower case and has no special characters.
- at.js : Your client code is available at the top of the Setup > Implementation > Edit at.js Settings page of the Target interface.
- mbox.js : Your client code is available at the top of the Setup > Implementation > Edit Mbox.js Settings page.
- Where image is the call type. In this case it is an image.
- Where emailHeroImage123_320x200 is the name of the AdBox.
- Where http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyourcompany%2Ecom%2Fimg%2Flogo%2Egif is the mbox's default content. This must be an image.This must be URL encoded and must be an absolute reference. You can use the HTML URL Encoding Reference to quickly encode your URLs.
- Create Redirect Offers for each alternative image.AdBoxes must be loaded with a Redirect Offer or the default content offer. Other offers types will not work. Because the AdBox is a URL, it can only display the URLs it receives, so only the Redirect Offer works.
- Complete QA on the activity.As best practice, create a dummy page and verify that all experiences, default content, and reports act as expected on all browser types, for all of your environments.
- Launch the activity.