Release notes - Target Node.js SDK
Release notes related to Adobe Target's Node.js SDK .
Version 1.0.0 (October 9, 2019)
The following sections provide more information about version 1.0.0 of the Target Node.js SDK:
- Target View Delivery v1 API support, including Page Load and View prefetch.
- Full support for delivering all types of offers authored in the Visual Experience Composer (VEC).
- Support for prefetching and notifications for performance optimization by caching prefetched content.
- Support for optimizing performance in hybrid Target integrations via serverState when Target is deployed both on the server-side and on the client-side.We are introducing a setting called serverState that contains experiences retrieved via server-side, so that at.js v2.2+ will not make an additional server call to retrieve the experiences. This approach optimizes page load performance.
- Open sourced on GitHub as Target Node.js SDK .
- Simplified View Delivery API request building, with internal field auto-completion with defaults (for example, request.id , request.context , etc.).
- Validation of SDK API method arguments.
- Updated README, samples, and unit tests.
- New CI flow set up using GitHub Actions.
- Added CoC, Contribution guidelines, PR, and issue templates
- Project renamed to target-nodejs-sdk .
- Major refactoring, replacing Target BatchMbox v2 API with Target View Delivery v1 API.
- The getTargetCookieName() API method has been replaced with TargetCookieName accessor. See TargetClient utility accessors .
- The getTargetLocationHintCookieName() API method has been replaced with TargetLocationHintCookieName accessor. See TargetClient utility accessors .