Release notes - Target server-side APIs
Release notes related to the Adobe Target server-side APIs .
V1/delivery (October 9, 2019)
An entirely new delivery API endpoint has been released.
- New documentation is available.
- One endpoint to retrieve experiences for one or more mboxes.
- Retrieve VEC-created activities via the API.The response that contains VEC-created activities has selectors that can be used to pre-hide only portions of your page that need to be personalized. This helps to optimize your page's First Contentful Paint metric , which is an important KPI for your business to achieve a high score in the Google PageRank system.
- Support for prefetching of views and mboxes to optimize for performance via caching.
- Support for sending notifications for prefetched views and mboxes.
The legacy /v1/mbox and /v2/batchmbox API documentation can still be accessed. However, new features will be developed in the new delivery API and will not be back-ported to the legacy APIs.