Release notes - Target Java SDK
Release notes related to the Target Java SDK .
The Target Java SDK lets you deploy Target server-side. This Java SDK helps you easily integrate Target with other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, such as the Adobe Experience Cloud Identity Service, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Audience Manager.
The Java SDK introduces best practices and removes complexities when integrating with Target via our delivery API so that your engineering teams can focus on business logic.
Learn more about the Target Java SDK on the Adobe Tech Blog - Server-Side Optimization with the new Target Java SDK .
Version 1.0.1 (November 11, 2019)
The following section provides more information about version 1.0.1 of the Target Java SDK:
- Send supplemental data ID in a Target request even when there is no Visitor API cookie present.
Version 1.0.0 (October 31, 2019)
The following sections provide more information about version 1.0.0 of the Target Java SDK:
- Target View Delivery v1 API support, including Page Load and View prefetch.
- Full support for delivering all types of offers authored in Visual Experience Composer (VEC).
- Support for prefetching and notifications that allows for performance optimization by caching prefetched content.
- Support for optimizing performance in hybrid Target integrations via serverState , when Target is deployed both on the server-side and on the client-side.
- We are introducing a setting called serverState that contains experiences retrieved via server-side, so that at.js v2.2+ will not make an additional server call to retrieve the experiences. This approach optimizes page load performance.
- Open sourced on GitHub as Target Java SDK .
- Validation of SDK API method arguments.
- Added README, samples, and unit tests.
- Added CoC, Contribution guidelines, PR, and issue templates.