Classifications - A4T FAQ
This topic contains answers to questions that are frequently asked about classifications and using Analytics as the reporting source for Target (A4T).
After using the Classifications Importer to download classifications, how do I match the post-tnt-action value with an activity name?
You can download the classifications for the A4T/TNT string from the Admin Tools Classification Importer . The variable is called “TNT” in the export list. The downloaded data includes the friendly names for activities, experiences, and so forth.
This lookup file is useful for customers that receive Adobe’s clickstream data feed. The file provides friendly names for the post_tnt and post_tnt_action columns.
The string format of the TNT variable is activityID:experienceID:targettype|event .
- targettype will always be 0 for A4T.
- Event = 0 represents an experience entrance.
- Event = 1 represents an experience visit.
- Event = 2 represents an activity impression.
- Event = 32767 represents an activity conversion.