Access Target from the Adobe Experience Cloud
Information about accessing Adobe Target from the Adobe Experience Cloud, setting your default landing page, and changing the language of the Target user interface.
Sign in to Adobe Target and set your default view
- After signing into the Experience Cloud, click the App icon in the navigation bar.
- Click the Target icon in the App menu.
- Click Launch on the Target card.
- (Optional) To set Target as your default view when you log in to the Experience Cloud, click Edit Profile under your profile avatar, then set your landing page preference.
Change the default language for the Target UI
- After signing into the Adobe Experience Cloud or Target, click your profile avatar, then click Edit Profile.
- Click Edit Personal Information.
- Click the Communication tab in the top menu bar.The text indicates that this is the language you want Adobe to use when we reach out to you. This is also the language that'll be used in the UI for Target and other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions. You can choose more than one language.
- Select your first (primary) language, then select a second language, if desired.The Target UI is available in the following languages.
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Click Save.
- Log out of the Adobe Experience Cloud or Target, then log in again for your changes to take effect.
Training video: Adobe Target in the Experience Cloud (4:59)
This video includes information about Adobe Target in the Experience Cloud.
- Describe and understand the value of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Log in to the Adobe Experience Cloud with your Adobe ID or create an Adobe ID
- Invite a new user to the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Link your Target account to the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Set Adobe Target as your default landing page