Target announcements and events
Announcements and information about upcoming events, including Target Skill Builder sessions, developer chats, webinars, and Target Coffee Break sessions.
Adobe again named a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines
Adobe was once again named a Leader in the third-annual Gartner Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines, 2020 report. The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines evaluated vendors across 15 criteria that fall into two categories: completeness of vision and ability to execute. Read about it on The Adobe Blog .
Webinar: Personalize and test at zero latency with on-device decisions from Adobe Target
More than ever, marketers, product owners and developers are being tasked with optimizing the overall customer experience on sites, in apps, and everywhere else they connect with their customers. Multiple tools with data silos and complicated implementations won’t cut it.
In this live webinar, join Adobe Target product experts as they discuss how moving critical experience optimization decisions on-device to execute locally with zero latency can open doors to exciting new use cases while improving site performance for your customers.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- 10am PT | 12pm CT | 1pm ET
Webinar: Adaptive, Fine-tuned Personalization at Scale with Adobe Target and Analytics
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- 8am PT | 10am CT | 11am ET
- Duration: 60 minutes
Digital adoption is surging right now, bringing brand new segments of customers to digital with high expectations on finding what they need and receiving exceptional care and customer service. Personalization is mission critical for adapting to immediate change and evolving your business for the future.
In this webinar, we’ll show how Adobe Target can take action with confidence on Analytics insights and audience segments, ensuring companies across industries can rapidly evolve their business with AI-powered personalization backed with a full view of performance impact in Analytics-enhanced reporting.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How the unique server-to-server integration between Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target enables a unified profile, audiences, and reporting for rapid performance-driven personalization
- Tips & Tricks on how companies are saving hours in “analysis paralysis” and are rapidly personalizing their critical customer interactions at scale
Webinar: How HSBC leverages Adobe Target and AI to rapidly optimize and deliver personalization at scale
- For the next 30 days, you can click here to view the Webinar Recording .
McKinsey Digital reports that “we have vaulted five years forward in consumer and business digital adoption in a matter of around eight weeks.” *
Consumer demands are rapidly evolving, and HSBC has embraced optimization with Adobe Target to quickly test and personalize new customer journeys, reducing certain development and launches from 6 months down to 1 week!
Join Adobe and HSBC for this webinar to learn:
- How HSBC’s optimization and personalization efforts drive rapid change in the organization
- How AI & Analytics accelerate their efforts and provide clear, significant business impact
- How HSBC has built a successful program at scale delivering 3000+ activities
*McKinsey article: “ The COVID-19 recovery will be digital ,” May 2020
Adobe Target Skill Builder: Developer chat, migrate Adobe Target's mbox.js to at.js
With the upcoming deprecation of mbox.js on January 18, 2021, David Son, Adobe Target Product Manager recently hosted a developer chat to discuss the benefits of migrating mbox.js to at.js. For the next 30 days you can view the webinar recording .