If you prefer to manage the mbox.js file yourself, but host it within dynamic tag management:
- On a property's Overview page in dynamic tag management, click Add a Tool .
- From the Tool Type drop-down list, select Adobe Target .
- In the Tool Name box, type "Adobe Target."
- From the Library Retrieval Method drop-down list, select Manual .
- Click Create Tool .
- Specify your Target Client Code on the resulting screen.For information on how to obtain your Client Code, see Step 1: Add the Adobe Target Tool .
- Expand the Library Management section of the page, then select the In DTM option from the Code Hosted drop-down list within the Custom section.
- Ensure that the Load Adobe Target Library Synchronously option is selected.
- Click Open Editor .
- Paste in the contents of your current mbox.js file.Instructions to download the file can be found in Download mbox.js in the Adobe Classic Product Documentation .
- Click Save and Close in the Editor.
- Click Save Changes on the Adobe Target Tool page.