Add New Device-Based Destinations
This article explains how to configure new device-based destinations from the Audience Manager UI.
Currently, most device-based destinations are not eligible for the self-service configuration workflow. If the device-based destination that you need to add is not displayed in the destinations list, contact your Adobe consultant or Customer Support for assistance.
The process of adding a new device-based destination consists of two main steps. First, you need to configure the integration between Audience Manager and the destination partner. Once you do that, you can create a new device-based destination.
When creating the first device-based destination with an integrated platform, please contact Adobe Consulting or Customer Care to enable ID synchronization between Audience Manager and the integrated platform for your account. This is required for the correct synchronization between Audience Manager and the destination platform.
Step 1. Authenticate with a Destination Platform
Before you can create a new device-based destination, you need to configure the integration between Audience Manager and the destination platform. Here's how to do this:
- Log in to your Audience Manager account and go to Administration > Integrated Accounts . If you have a previously configured integration with a destination platform, you should see it listed in this page. Otherwise, the page is empty.
- Click Add Account .
- Select the destination platform that you want to authenticate with and click Confirm to be redirected to the authentication page of the selected platform.
- Once you've authenticated to your destination platform account, you are redirected to Audience Manager where you should see your associated advertiser accounts. Select the advertiser account that you want to use and click Confirm .
Step 2. Create a New Device-Based Destination
After you have configured the destination platform integration, you can create the new destination. Here's how to do this:
You cannot change the name of an existing device-based destination. Make sure to provide a name that will help you identify the destination correctly.
- Log in to your Audience Manager account, go to Audience Data > Destinations , and click Create Destination .
- In the Basic Information section, enter a Name and Description for your new destination, and use the settings in the list below:
- Category : Integrated Platforms;
- Type : Device-Based;
- Platform : select the destination platform that you want to send audience segments to.
- Account : select the desired advertiser account associated with the selected platform.
- Click Next .
- Choose the Data Export Labels that you want to set for this destination.
- Click Save .
- In the Segment Mappings section, select the audience segments that you want to send to this destination.
- Save the destination.