Add or Edit Segments for Server-to-Server Destinations
You can only add or edit segments for a server-to-server (S2S) destination. You cannot create S2S destinations with [ Destination Builder ]. Contact your consultant to set up S2S destinations. Follow these instructions to add or edit segments for an S2S destination.
To add or edit segment mappings for an S2S destination:
- Go to Audience Data > Destinations . Select Integrated Platforms > Device-Based and find the S2S destination you want to work with.
- In the Action column, click the pencil icon to edit the destination.
- In the Search and Add Segments box, start typing the name of a segment or click Browse All Segments browse a list of available segments.
- Click Add Selected Segments when you find the segment you want to use. Adding a segment opens the Edit Mapping window.
- In Edit Mapping:
- Mappings : Set a value for the key-value pair used by this destination.
- Start Date and End Date : Choose a start and end date for the destination. If the end date is blank, the destination never expires.
- Click Save and then click Done .