Custom action limitations
Here are a few limitations regarding the use of custom actions:
- There is no capping or sending volume buffering/smoothing.
- Two retries are systematically performed in case of an error. You cannot adjust the number of retries according to the error message received.
- The built-in Reaction event allows you to react to out-of-the-box actions (see Events activities . If you want to react to a message sent via a custom action, you need to configure a dedicated event.
- The custom action URL does not support dynamic parameters.
- Only POST and PUT call methods are supported.
- The name of the query parameter or header must not start with "." or "$".
- IP addresses are not allowed.
- Internal Adobe addresses (.adobe.) are not allowed.