Adobe Analytics Release Notes
June 2, 2020
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.8.4
- Fixed a bug where the shopping cart events (prodView, scAdd, scView, etc) were not showing up on the events dropdown. All of these should now be selectable from the dropdown.
- You can now turn off the activity map in the extension without having to use custom code. The activity map loads as a separate module (much like the AAM module) and you can turn it off if you want.
- Cleaned up the UI by minimizing hierarchy variables and other options.
- Added a field to set purchase IDs from the extension configuration UI.
March 10, 2020
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.8.3
- Fixed a bug affecting the rule configuration that would throw an error when you tried to set variables if you were using a custom library and your report suites weren't configured in Analytics.
- When creating an eVar, there was a bug that would not show you the option to "duplicate from" a prop or vice versa. This has now been fixed to mirror the behavior in previous versions.
- Updated AppMeasurement to 2.20.0
March 2, 2020
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.8.2
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect syntax was being used for numeric events and serialized currency
- Updated AppMeasurement to 2.18.0
- Updated the DIL library in the Audience Manager module to 9.4
- Increased the length of input fields in the extension
- eVars and props in the extension and action configurations now show the friendly name from Analytics
- Added a checkbox in the 'Cookies' section of the extension configuration that allows you to write secure cookies
- Added three new configurations to the Audience Manager module. Added a setting for enabling logging, for enabling URL destinations, and for enabling cookie destinations
November 13, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.8.1
- Fixed a bug where premium evars and props would not save.
November 1, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.8.0
- Fixed a bug where a small number of customers could not see report suite options in drop down
- Fixed a bug where some variables were not setting correctly when using ECID
- Numerically sorts evars, props, and events in Extension view
- Made backend schema changes to support Magento context data
September 6, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.8
- Fixed a bug where some users were not seeing report suite options in the dropdown
- Fixed a bug where events were not firing correctly
September 5, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.7
- Updated AppMeasurement to 2.17
- Updated Audience Management module to support DIL 9.3
- Updated field widths to give you more space
- Fixed a bug for setting opt-in/opt-out
- Fixed a bug where variables were not being set correctly when using ECID
July 18, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.6
- Updated the Adobe Analytics extension to support DIL 9.2 for Audience Manager
- Updated extension to support AppMeasurement 2.15.0
- Removed the following checkbox since it’s not supported anymore: "Do not attach the destination publishing IFRAME to the DOM or fire destinations"
June 4, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.5
- Updated the Adobe Analytics Extension to AppMeasurement 2.14.0 which includes a fix to a known clearVars issue
- Added an Exchange link to the extension. The Exchange listing can be reached by clicking on the dropdown and selecting "extension info"
- Fixed a bug in the UI that showed the incorrect evar being deleted from a list
- Fixed a bug that was requiring an SSL tracking server when trying to add multiple report suites. When adding multiple report suites a tracking server is required but the SSL tracking server field is optional.
April 15, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.4
- Rolled extension back after a bug was found in appMeasurement 2.13.0. appMeasurement 2.13.0 was causing an issue that wasn't sending the ECID, so if you installed 1.7.3 we recommend upgrading to 1.7.4 to avoid this problem. Note that the clearVars will continue until an updated version of appMeasurement is released
April 12, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.3
- Updated the Adobe Analytics Extension to appMeasurement 2.13.0 which includes a fix to a known clearVars issue.
March 21, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.2
- Updated the Adobe Analytics extension to DIL 9.1.
- Updated the Adobe Analytics extension to appMeasurement 2.12.
- Upgraded the Adobe Analytics extension view to React-Spectrum.
- When configuring your report suites in the configuration page you will now see a dropdown to all of the report suites in your company to make it easier for you to select the appropriate report suite.
March 7, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.7.1
- Rolled back the extension to version 1.6 after a bug was found in 1.7.
February 11, 2019
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.6
- Updated the Adobe Analytics extension to DIL 9.0, which will support opt-in.
- Updated the Adobe Analytics extension to AppMeasurement 2.11 to support opt-in.
- Fixed a conflict with Prototype JS. The Analytics extension will now support standard prototype.js libraries.
November 9, 2018
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.5.1
- Downgraded the DIL module to 7.0 to fix an issue that was causing problems with analytics beacons not firing
November 5, 2018
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.5
- Updated the Adobe Analytics extension to support DIL 8.0 in Audience Manager
- Separated the "Serialize from value" field into two, "Event ID" and "Event Value". This will fix the issue that was assigning a value instead of serializing an event
- Please note: if you are using the current field to add an ID by using a string (ex. Event7=3:abc123) you will need to update your input to reflect the ID in the "Event ID" field
- Fixed a bug that wasn't allowing the currency code to populate correctly
October 11, 2018
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.4
- Migrated the tracking cookie name to the extension configuration.
- Fixed a bug so set variables don't crash when no trackerProperties object is available.
June 5, 2018
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.3
- Updated Adobe Analytics extension to support AppMeasurement 2.9.
- Added "Make tracker globally accessible" feature in the Adobe Analytics extension, which enables the tracker to be scoped globally under windows.s .
- Fixed a bug that caused list view to reset when returning from detail view
- Fixed a few bugs to improve loading of resources in the revision selector
- Fixed a bug where multiple rules were overwriting s.events in the Adobe Analytics extension
March 20, 2018
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.2
- Updates AppMeasurement.js to 2.8.0
- Adds support for server-side forwarding
February 8, 2018
Adobe Analytics Extension 1.1
- AppMeasurement has been updated to version 2.6
- The initialized Analytics tracker is now exposed through a shared module in the Launch extension so other extensions can include code to interact with it.
- Fixed an error in the Adobe Analytics Extension that caused "Error, missing Report Suite ID in AppMeasurement initialization" to appear in the browser console.