Adobe Target v2 Extension Release Notes
July 24, 2020
Adobe Target v2 Extension 0.13.3
- Fixed a bug that caused QA mode links not to work for inactive activities
- Fixed a bug when the extension fails if a script or code adds default property to the window or document
June 15, 2020
Adobe Target v2 Extension 0.13.2
- Fixed an issue when using CNAME and edge override, where at.js 1.x might incorrectly create the server domain, resulting in the Target request failing
- Fixed an issue where, when using Target Launch extension v2 and Adobe Analytics Launch extension, Target delayed the Analytics sendBeacon call
- Improved the deviceIdLifetime setting by making it overridable via targetGlobalSettings
March 25, 2020
Adobe Target v2 Extension 0.13.0
- Updated at.js to v2.3.
- Added Target Global Mbox support in adobe.target.getOffer API
- Fixed an issue where params and page load params were not processed correctly
October 10, 2019
Adobe Target v2 Extension 0.12.0
- Updated at.js to v2.2.
- Improved performance for integrations between Experience Cloud ID library (ECID) v4.4 and at.js 2.2.
- Previously, the ECID library made two blocking calls before at.js could fetch experiences. This has been reduced to a single call, which significantly improves performance.
Please upgrade your ECID Launch Extension to v4.4.1 to take advantage of this performance enhancement.
July 31, 2019
Adobe Target v2 Extension 0.11.1
- Updated extension version to use at.js 2.1.1
- Added a fix for handling parameters
June 3, 2019
Adobe Target v2 Extension 0.11.0
- New Adobe Launch extension to support at.js 2.1