Release Notes for Feature Pack 202004
It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Screens provides maintenance support for AEM 6.3 Screens platform.
AEM Screens released AEM 6.4 Feature Pack 8 and AEM 6.5 Feature Pack 4.
You can download the latest feature pack for AEM Screens 6.4.8 or AEM Screens 6.5.4 Release from the Software Distribution Portal using your Adobe ID. Navigate to Adobe Experience Manager tab and search for Screens to get the latest feature pack.
The Release Date for AEM Screens Feature Pack 202004 is April 20, 2020.
- Playback Interruption Strategy OptionsAs a content author, you should be able to specify when a channel is interrupted so you can choose to cut off non-critical content, but have the option to let important content fully play before cutting off playback because of scheduling.
- Screens LaunchesThe content author user experience flow has been improved and reduced the number of clicks to use future publish.Refer to Content Update using Screens Launch for more details.
- Channel DashboardReflects updates to instructions in channel dashboard in the CHANNEL INFORMATION panel.
- View ManifestYou can now view the manifest file from the channel dashboard.Refer to Viewing the Manifest .
- Text OverlayWhile adding test to the text overlay function, the font size is precise and improved.Refer to Text Overlay to create a compelling experience in a Sequence Channel by providing a title or a description overlaid on top of an image.
- Improvements in Command SyncWith this feature pack release, improvements in Command sync delay between asset changes are reflected.Refer to Command Sync for more details.
Released AEM Screens Players
The following AEM Screens Players are released for AEM Screens released AEM 6.4 Feature Pack 8 and AEM 6.5 Feature Pack 4:
AEM Screens Player Downloads
To download the latest AEM Screens player and learn more about the bug fixes, refer to AEM Screens Player Downloads .