The population already targeted is stored in the memory by workflow instance and by activity, i.e. two workflows started from the same template do not share the same log. 另一方面，基于同一工作流实例的同一增量查询的两个任务将使用同一日志。
If the result of an incremental query is equal to 0 during one of its executions, the workflow is paused until the query's next programmed execution. 因此，在执行以下操作之前，不会处理遵循增量查询的过渡和活动。
- In the Scheduling & History tab, select the Schedule execution option. The task remains active once it has been created and will only be triggered at the times specified by the schedule for executing the query. However, if the option is disabled, the query is executed immediately and in one go .
- 单击 Change 按钮。In the Schedule editing wizard window, you can configure the type of frequency, event recurrence and event validity period.
- Click Finish to save the schedule.
- The lower section of the Scheduling & History tab allows you to select the number of days to be taken into account in the history.
- History in daysRecipients already targeted can be logged a maximum number of days from the day they were targeted. If this value is zero, the recipients are never purged from the log.
- Keep history when startingThis option lets you not purge the log when the activity is enabled.
- SQL table name通过此参数，可以使包含历史记录数据的默认SQL表过载。
This set of three values identifies the population targeted by the query. tableName is the name of the table that records the target identifiers, schema is the schema of the population (usually nms:recipient) and recCount is the number of elements in the table.