Test 2: Media interruption
This test case validates mobile interruption behavior.
You must complete and record these tasks in following order:
- Start the media playerWhen the media player starts, the following calls are sent in the following order:
The first two calls above contain additional metadata and variables. For call parameters and metadata, see Test call details.The third call above tells the Media Analytics server that the Media SDK requested that the Adobe Analytics Start call (pev2=ms_s) be sent to the Adobe Analytics server.
- Adobe Analytics (AppMeasurement) Start
- Media Analytics (heartbeats) Start
- Media Analytics (heartbeats) Adobe Analytics Start call requested
- Play main content for at least 5 minutes uninterruptedContent PlayDuring content playback, the Media SDK sends play calls (heartbeats) to the Media Analytics server every ten seconds.For call parameters and metadata, see Test call details.Also see your platform's Track Ads instructions for additonal information about these Ad calls.
- Move app or browser to the backgroundWhile the app runs in the background, onlymain:pausecalls should be sent to the Media Analytics server, starting with VHL version 1.6.6 and later.
- Bring app or browser back to foregroundOn returning from background, content playback should resume.
- Play main content media for at least 5 minutes uninterruptedFor call parameters and metadata, see Test Call Details.
- Close media playerNo additional tracking calls should fire after the media player is closed.