As part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target lets you increase content relevance through targeting and measuring across all channels.
Adobe Target is used by marketers to design and execute online tests, create on-the-fly audience segments (based on behavior) and automate the targeting of content and online experiences.
Adobe Target puts control directly in the hands of marketers to quickly and continually execute multiple A/B testing and multivariate (MVT) testing, measure effectiveness and relevance of content across any online channel and increase content relevance through segmentation, targeting and automated personalization.
With AEM, your site can be seamlessly integrated with Adobe Target, allowing you to do the following:
- Create campaign offers with AEM and manage them with Adobe Target.
- Submit Client Context data to Adobe Target when visitors interact with your pages.
- Implement landing page campaigns.
- Perform A/B testing.
- Track conversion rates.
A typical integration with Target involves the following steps:
- Register with Adobe Target to create an account.
- Create a Target configuration in AEM.
- Create a Target framework that identifies the visitor data that you want to track.
- Associate the framework with your web pages.
- Add code to your web pages so that it can access the Adobe Target infrastructure. (See Developing for Targeted Content.)
- Enable the Target replication agent.
- Create marketing activities and offers, and author targeted content.
- Manage the generated data in Adobe Target.
You can also use the Opt-in wizard to easily perform the integration.
If required, you can customize the default behavior of the integration with Adobe Target. (See Developing for Targeted Content.)