In this section we cover upgrading an AEM installation to AEM 6.1:
- Upgrading Steps for JAR Based Installations
- Upgrading Steps for Application Server Installations
- Analyzing Issues with the Upgrade
You can also find detailed information on the options and parameters available for the CRX2Oak migration tool at this location:
For easier reference to the AEM instances involved in the procedures, the following terms are used throughout this article:
- The source instance is the CQ/AEM instance that you are upgrading from.
- The target instance is the one that you are upgrading to.