This example is intended as basic introduction to developing with CRX (together with CRXDE Lite). We will develop a simple Blog covering:
- Creation of the root page.
- Creation of individual pages for each post. The properties title and body will hold the content to be displayed.
We will use a self-imposed tree structure (you can choose your own).
- Develop scripts to display the title and body of each post (as HTML), together with links to child posts.
We will use JSP scripts, other languages and scripting languages can also be used, including ESP and Java.
- Imposing a style with CSS.
- Basic error handling.
- Adding images.
- Multiple renderings of the same page.
- Adding a user comment.
- Creating a Web Syndication Feed. To illustrate the use of other scripting languages, we will use an *.esp script.