AEM leverages Adobe PhoneGap Enterprise allowing you to create and manage content-rich cross-platform mobile applications that take full advantage of Adobe PhoneGap's interactivity with native device features:
- Manage all your companies mobile apps in one place.
- Review apps in development and staging environments without the complexities of provisioning profiles and the extra effort to build and upload your app for sharing.
- Use the AEM authoring environment to create and manage rich content for your apps.
- Use the HTML5 with Adobe PhoneGap plug-ins to create an app container, page templates and components with device-native capabilities.
- Build and manage mobile content into new or pre-existing native apps through Cordova WebView integration with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Share content across all delivery channels including, web, mobile-web, mobile-app and print.
AEM integrates with the Adobe PhoneGap Build service to simplify the application build and deploy process.
ContentSync enables users to download page and content updates Over-the-Air (OTA) to their devices without having to re-install the application or download from the appStore, Google Play, or other app sources.
Adobe Analytics is fully integrated into AEM apps and allows detailed tracking of distribution, geolocation, operating systems, devices, click-streams, iBeacon tracking and more.