Schedule a traffic spike
The Schedule Spike section lets you alert Adobe of temporary traffic spikes so that appropriate resources can be allocated to handle them.
Please read the information about Required Lead Time for Traffic Increases before you schedule a traffic spike.
- Click Analytics > Admin > Report Suites .
- Select a report suite.
- Click Edit Settings > Traffic Management > Schedule Spike .
- In the Spike Start Date field, specify the date when you expect the traffic spike to start.
- In the Spike End Date field, specify the date when you expect the traffic spike to end.
- In the Expected Daily Page Views During Spike field, specify the total expected daily page views during the traffic spike period, then click Submit .Make sure to specify the total expected page views, not just the additional page views.To schedule a traffic spike, include a phone number in your user contact information so that Adobe can contact you with questions, if needed.