In Analysis Workspace, a data table (Freeform Table) is not merely a report table but also an interactive visualization. You can interact with individual rows, a number of selected rows, or the entire table.
You can show up to 400 rows in a table.
You can interact with the table in unique ways:
- Create an alert from the table selection
- Run breakdowns and create inline segments (right-click)
- Run visualizations on specific cells
- Export rows to CSV
- Run Trend visualizations from selected cells
- Create segments from selection
- Perform a segment comparison
- Display only selected rows
See Create an Analysis Workspace project for more information.