Collects and organizes page-specific information about a single page and presents it in a single report. Can be used to understand how visitors are getting to a certain page, and whether they proceed further through your site or exit.
In addition to Entry and Exit Points, additional details are aggregated from other reports for the selected page:
- Total Page Views during this reporting period: Found in the Pages report.
- Percentage of all page views: Found in the Pages report as the percentage to the right of the line item.
- Visits where this was an Entry page: Found in the Entry Pages report for the page in question.
- Visits where this was an Exit page: Found in the Exit Pages report for the page in question.
- Average number of Clicks to Page: Found in the Clicks to Page report. It is calculated by dividing the total number of clicks to the page by visits.
- Time Spent on Page for this page: Found in the Pages report using the Time Spent metric.
- Number of Reloads: Found in the Reloads report.
- Pages (revenue) Found in the Pages report using Revenue as a metric.