A trended report that displays the number of times your website pages were viewed for the selected time period (hour, day, week, month, quarter, or year). This report allows you to track page views for each page on your site, as well as an aggregate of page views for your entire site.
A page view is a request for a full page document rather than an element of a page, such as an image or video. For example, if a single visitor views 15 pages during a visit, 15 page views are counted. If a visitor views the same page three times during a visit, three page views are counted.
- This report references the number of times the s.t() function has been called on your site.
- Custom link tracking calls (such as custom links, file downloads, and exit links) use the s.tl() function and are not counted in this report.
- Because image requests are sent when the user refreshes the page or clicks the back button, this report also includes these actions.
- Hourly breakdowns are based on the report suite's time zone.
- This report does not contain line items. As such, the report can be viewed only in trended format.
- Granularity of hour, day, week, month, quarter, and year can be applied. That granularity is available depending on the reporting date range.
Reports & Analytics
Site Content > Page Views
This report can use segments.
Ad hoc analysis