Displays the number of visits made to your entire website during a specified time period.
- A visit is defined as a sequence of consecutive page views without a 30 minute break, or continuous activity for 12 hours.
- After a visit expires, a new visit is started on any subsequent image request.
- A visitor typically contains at least one (but probably more than one) visit.
- The beginning of a visit is the first image request coming from a new visitor, or after an existing user's visit has expired. This can be identified as the Entry Page.
- The end of a visit is the last image request before a visit expires. This can be identified as the Exit Page.
- Hourly breakdowns are based on the report suite's time zone.
- This report does not contain line items. You view it only in the trended format.
- Granularity of hour, day, week, month, quarter, and year can be applied. These granularity settings are available depending on the reporting date range.
See Visit Metric for more information about how the Experience Cloud processes this metric.
Product Specific Report Information
Reports & Analytics
Site Metrics > Visits
You can run a Visits Report on a selected page. Visits spanning across midnight are counted on both the day the visit started and ended. However, the total for the given date range is de-duplicated.
Ad Hoc Analysis
Reports > Site Metrics > Visits