Add Data Warehouse user group
Steps that describe how administrators can enable Data Warehouse reporting access to a group of users.
- Click Analytics > Admin > User Management.
- Click Edit Groups.
- Click Add New User Group.
- In the Define User Group section, type a name in the Group Name field. provide the following group information:For example, Data Warehouse Access.
- Type a description in the Group Description field.
- In the Report Suite Access section, select the report suites that you want group members to be able to access.
- Under Tools, enable All Tools.Alternatively, click Customize, then enable Custom Data Warehouse Report.
- Under Assign User Logins, add the desired user logins.
- Click Save Group.The next time the users added to this group log in, they will see the Data Warehouse option added to the Reports & Analytics menu.In case of conflicting permissions (such as a user assigned to two groups, one of which denies access to a feature and the other grants that same access), the system restricts permission. Users who belong to groups that deny data warehouse access may need to be removed from those groups.